Introduction



Bonjour!
You might remember me from blogs such as: http://www.lederniermot-alavanille.blogspot.com/ and http://www.trespasse.blogspot.com/

My username is now Mayaah...which has nothing to do with "V", but I'd still like to be called Vanille, if you please. :) Consider it a pseudonym.
So, Vanille, wtf are you doing taking up space in the interwebs with all these blogs? Why don't you just continue the ones you have already started?
Well, anonymous person, I always need a new, fresh beginning. This is another one. My writer's block bout lasted longer than just a mere two weeks. Not even two months. No, it's taken up the most of the year. But now, I am SURE I am back. And if I'm not, I might as well not call myself a writer - which is a harsh thing to say.

I'm back in a slightly different style. This blog will be about my endeavors, yes, but I'm also active in other places. I'm not so uptight about being anonymous anymore, so on the sidebar should be where you can find me on various websites. Except Facebook. Je deteste le Facebook.
One site a frequent is Yahoo! Answers. Particularly the Books and Authors forum. As of now, I've answered about 580 questions. I will be posting the ones relating to writing and publishing HERE. Oui, ici.
That, mon ami, will take up most of the blog. Otherwise, I will post about my writing, what I think about things relating to writing, and rarely my own personal life. Though this blog is most dedicated to Le Dernier Mot, which correctly translated is The Last Word. Yes, the last word. If you want to learn about my personal life, visit my tumblr or Twitter. This is only a creative haven of words. My writing.
If you are also interested, I've been desiging books of Non-Existent books, or rather, books that exist on Inkpop. Here is the blog for my book covers: http://www.f-yeahbookcovers.blogspot.com/

This concludes my introduction, not just to this blog, but to the world of writing. Hopefully, my stay will be longer.


There's nothing to writing.  All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. 
~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 interesting comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Copyright 2010 Le Dernier Mot