How do you get rid of writers block?

Someone asks:
I am trying to write a really good story and it has but i have been at a writers block for weeks and I am stumped at where to put my characters next.
Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?
My Answer:
Well, since you waited enough already and it STILL hasn't come, I suggest writing exercises unrelated to your books. Those can be found on the internet. You could also read (though I assume you've done so already). You could also have interviews with your characters (something I always find helpful) and get to know them better. Listening to music sometimes inspires me to write a scene. :) Good luck!
 

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 interesting comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Copyright 2010 Le Dernier Mot