Do you keep a book log of the books you've read?

Someone asks:
I decided to do that in order to see if I'm getting closer to my goal of being a bookworm. Sadly, I don't read enough...only one book in the month of May.

Do you keep a book log? How is it set up?

I did this:

May 2010

1. Zora and Nicky
By Claudia Mair Burney

My Summary:
Two Preacher kids fall in loe, but upset family values by marrying interacially

My rating: 5 stars!
My Answer:

Yes...I used to keep a book log when I was DEE ULTIMATE BOOKWORM (sorry for caps). I'm not anymore, and I haven't updated it recently. I think the last entry was spring of last year.

I kept it in this writing/reading notebook I had and set it up like this on every line:

(Name of Book) (page number) (date finished)

And to make it fun, I wrote each title in a different color I thought best suited the book. :)

I did not add a summary because I believe it's too much work but I love your idea of rating it and wish I'd had done the same! :D

You can also keep a www.goodreads.com I think it's sorta like an online book log, though I'm not exactly sure how it works, I've just heard about it. ^^

Good luck.

Source(s):

My book log.
 

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 interesting comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Copyright 2010 Le Dernier Mot